WIZE® wiring tester
WIZE® is a range of wiring testers specially designed for fields with high technical and regulatory constraints: aviation, space, transportation, energy. The WIZE® wiring tester fits perfectly into the manufacturers' production lines, from the manufacture of electrical systems to their integration into complex systems (aircraft, trains, satellites, etc.).
WIZE® performs all the measurements necessary:
- For the harness test at the end of production,
- For the wiring test,
- For the pseudo-functional test by its ability to generate, switch and measure simple stimuli,
- For the passive components test (resistors, capacitors and diodes).
An extended test capability
WIZE® can test up to 65000 points with the following checks:
- Low voltage continuity, lack of continuity and localization,
- High voltage (up to 6000 Volts) insulation and detection of electrical arcing (dielectric).
A simple, flexible and scalable solution
WIZE® continuously adapts to all new projects thanks to its ability to add test points and functions.
Test preparation is simplified by an intuitive man-machine interface.
The test speed, 100 to 150 measurements per second continuous, considerably reduces test time.
The WIZE® range's modularity and completeness can meet each customer's needs. Our highly responsive technical teams can produce specific configurations capable of testing any electrical system in the best possible conditions.
A unique technology
WIZE® testers have a dual ground path ensuring full compliance with the test standards, for:
- Insulation fault finding,
- Reliable measurement of low capacitances.
A global offering
The WIZE® range solutions can be completed by:
- Support to define your needs, define your test strategy or integration in your production line,
- The supply of intelligent connecting cables or storage cabinets,
- Dynamic customer support with subscription to software updates, hotline, on-site assistance, standard exchange within 48 hours, repairs and calibration.